3.14.2011

TOO.MUCH.TIME.

     That is to say there has been too much time between my last post and this post, not too much time on my hands. If presented with too much time on my hands I'm sure I wouldn't have too much time between posts. So what would I have between posts? I’d have more posts between posts that’s what!
     Oh goodness… I have a mad case of the Off Season Blues! I can see our mountains every day and they’re asleep in a blanket of snow. But they should wake up! So that we can all explore and go adventuring in their wilderness!
     I’m convinced that there is nothing worse than having all this new gear (purchased in hopes of curing the Off Season Blues… and ‘cause it was time for new gear) and not being able to use it yet!
Here is my list of new gear:
     -Thermarest Neo-air Sleeping Pad
[ULTRA COMFORTABLE!]

     -GoLite Pinnacle Ultralite Backcountry Pack
[ULTRA NOT HEAVY!]

     -GoLite Shangri-La 2 Person Ultralite Tent
[ULTRA NOT HEAVY AND ULTRA SPACIOUS!]

     -Black Diamond Trail Shock Trekking Poles
[ULTRA RELIABLE AND ULTRA NECESSARY FOR HOLDING UP THE NEW TENT!]

     -AND longer hair which makes for less worry about how to manage it in the backcountry! Thank you braids, bun, or pony tail!
  
   -OH! AND a whole bunch of new sports bras and nike compression shorts... I almost didn't mention  my unmentionables, but they totally need mention for how comfy they are.

     Now… Mountains, you can see how extremely ready for you I am… so quit being lazy and bring us the On Season! My new gear would greatly appreciate it.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yes wake up! I want to go scramble up a tiny rock and fall on my booty. THANKS, nature.

Unknown said...

i want another adventure too!!!!! SUPER HEROS OF THE FOREST, plus dirty boy, UNITE! ok... dirty boy is a super hero, i just wanted to say dirty boy :/